Have you ever wondered how to make your own CATIA work environment?
Do you have problems with the CATIA installation?
Do you need your own standards?
If you answered "yes" to at least one of these questions, we invite you to attend the "CATIA Administration" workshop, which will be held on March 19, 2019, starting at 09:00.
When: Tuesday, 19. March 2019, from 09:00 to 12:00
Where: the head office of CADCAM Lab, Gerbičeva ulica 110, Ljubljana
At the workshop we will present you:
- Environment editor - editing environments and settings
- Software Management - managing softwares and updates (SP&HF)
- Standards - editing Standards for different modules (drawings, sheets, ...)
- Nodelock key Management - work with licenses
- Admin Mode – access to locked settings and standards
The workshop is free of charge for our CATIA users who have a maintenance contract but the registration is mandatory!
You can sign up for the event via the form below.
For all other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.