Adjust your production to real time
Are you still using spreadsheets for your planning? Are you facing significant operational limitations? Do you have problems with data being difficult to share and does not integrate well with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planner) or other systems? The data are not in real time?
Most spreadsheets are based on assumed capacity, lead-time and workloads. However, we know that manufacturing is dynamic and that real time data is critical to responding to changing needs and opportunities.
We offer you the perfect solution below
Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) solutions are powerful tools that will help deliver the benefits of agile manufacturing.
An APS solution will eliminate the limitations of spreadsheet planning by giving you one source of data for everyone to reference. The data will be real time and will be based on the actual conditions in your plant or production line. Advanced Planning and Scheduling data is integrated across the supply chain, plant floor and workforce. You will be able to get a "Snapshot" view at any point, and at any time, in the entire manufacturing process.
Delivering the Power of Agile Manufacturing
As manufacturing continues to evolve, agility is becoming crucial to success. Agile manufacturing makes you more:
- Flexible - with the ability to adjust systems to meet changing needs and optimize results
- Responsive - so you can quickly react to changing customer needs and market opportunities
- Adaptable - so you can embrace changing manufacturing needs as they occur
DELMIA Ortems is our Advanced Planning and Scheduling solution
|With our APS you will be able to identify and plan for contingencies in advance and as they occur. The production planning software will allow you to anticipate material constraints in advance and the scheduling tool will balance your overall work to your current and future labor constraints. With a clear picture of your current and future needs you can quickly identify and resolve production bottlenecks. Our APS will help you manage machine, line and plant capacity to maximize throughput and efficiency.|
Collaborate and Simulate with DELMIA Ortems
One of the primary benefits of DELMIA Ortems APS is that it fosters collaboration across your entire organization. You will be able to easily share planning details and key KPI's across all departments and all data will seamlessly integrate into your existing ERP system. Collaboration also extends to your supply chain partners and their subcontractors.
Collaboration will help you drive significant reductions in:
· Materials and supplies inventory
· Cycle time
To be an agile manufacturer you must be able to quickly determine the best course of action when contingencies arise. The best way to do this is to be able to run effective simulations using your real production data to determine the best available outcome.
With DELMIA Ortems Advanced Planning and Scheduling you can run simulations with your real-time data to resolve, or plan for, both expected and unexpected production constraints. Our APS will let you:
- Detect capacity overloads as they occur with our configurable load-leveling engine
- Customize flags and alerts specifically for your plant’s operations and specifications
- Optimize operations and allocate jobs across multiple resources with finite capacity algorithms
- Simulate and model any scenario at any plant
DELMIA Ortems Advanced Planning and Scheduling will help you:
- Consistently meet your target production dates
- Lower your raw materials and WIP inventory
- Increase your throughput and utilization
- Reduce cycle time and the time needed to deal with manufacturing and supply chain constraints
- Reduce overall costs by improving supply chain, manufacturing and work force productivity and efficiency
- Enhance collaboration and information sharing throughout your organization
What DELMIA Ortems APS users have to say:
„DELMIA has helped us reduce our stock by 27%, increase our productivity by 18% and reduce waste by 35%.“
Jean Kasapyan Industrial Director, Speed Group
„DELMIA is a tool that is indispensable to our organization. The different teams in Ulysse Nardin are completely satisfied by their daily use of the solution.“
Head of Movements Supply Chain, Ulysse Nardin